14. Baby Don't Sleep
    15. A Better Place

Video

I have to return some videotapes.

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Bella bomba, non un easy-listening ma chi segue il trio penso che apprezzerà. È un disco molto atmosferico, meno spettacolaristico (si dice? :asd:) dei precedenti, c'è anche un concept deltroniano niente male:

CITAZIONE
    Splendor & Misery is an Afrofuturist, dystopian concept album that follows the sole survivor of a slave uprising on an interstellar cargo ship, and the onboard computer that falls in love with him. Thinking he is alone and lost in space, the character discovers music in the ship’s shuddering hull and chirping instrument panels. William and Jonathan’s tracks draw an imaginary sonic map of the ship’s decks, hallways, and quarters, while Daveed’s lyrics ride the rhythms produced by its engines and machinery. In a reversal of H.P. Lovecraft’s concept of cosmic insignificance, the character finds relief in learning that humanity is of no consequence to the vast, uncaring universe. It turns out, pulling the rug out from under anthropocentrism is only horrifying to those who thought they were the center of everything to begin with. Ultimately, the character decides to pilot his ship into the unknown—and possibly into oblivion—instead of continuing on to worlds whose systems of governance and economy have violently oppressed him.

3. Bob Loblaw

User deleted

Album stupendo, meglio di CLPPNG imho

L'ho pure recensito e i clipping mi hanno retwittato la recensione. Sono ipergasato ahah

I have to return some videotapes.

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Davvero? Ahah linka

"state per ascoltare un’opera teatrale rap" :sisi: Tra l'altro Diggs è dell'ambiente (Broadway ecc.). Bella recensione

5. Bob Loblaw

User deleted

Si Diggs ha vinto un premio come miglior attore non protagonista per Hamilton tipo
    RT

4 replies since 12/9/2016, 13:08   102 views